The 19th Green Indoor Golf Center – Golf Center Associate
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
Conduct and monitor the daily operations of the golf center in scheduling tee times and checking in members and guests and performing daily center cleaning tasks. Handle retail sales of merchandise. Provide our members and guests with the highest quality of customer service.
- Assist in tournament operations
- Assist in all areas of the golf operation when needed
- Uphold company’s Mission/Vision/Value.
- Create a world-class customer experience through front-end customer engagement and point-of-sale interaction
- Cash register ringing & general cash handling
- Promote company programs including golf club repairs, leagues, parties, etc.
- Servicing and registration of members and guests
- Follow all opening, closing and policies of the daily operations of the golf center.
- Accurately handle all transactions including tee time registration and the selling of goods and services to our members and guests.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, neat and attractive golf center.
- Assist with monthly inventory, special orders and keeping a good variety of merchandise displayed.
- High School degree or equivalent. Excellent customer service and communication skills and a professional demeanor.
- 1-2 years’ experience in retail sales and knowledge of golf are preferred.
- Flexible Availability – Including Nights, Weekends, and/or Holidays
- Accurate and comfortable with math and currency
All Teammates are required to adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Additionally, as business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary.
Be a team player and work well with customers and other staff members. Frequent physical activity.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER NOTICE:
The job duties, responsibilities, skills, functions, experience, educational factors, and the qualifications listed in this job description are representative only and not exhaustive of the tasks that an employee may be required to perform. The employer reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and to require employees to perform other tasks as a circumstance or condition of its business, competitive considerations, or the work environment changes.